What: Vipassana Group Tele-Sittng
Date: Tues, Jun 11, 2013
Time: 6:30pm PST
Dial: Access XXXXXXX
Topic: Your Own Divine Guru; uncovering Imbalaces
Please join us Tuesday evening (today!!) for a lovely 1hr Vipassana sitting.
We completed our last 10-day retreat at the lovely Sacred Rocks Ranch on May 22nd. It was a tremendous accomplishment rich in personal transformation related to self-worth. This unscripted ‘What is Vipassana’ video was recorded on Day 5 of the retreat. Notice the clarity that occurs in one’s mind during and following their retreat.
New to Vipassana?
Tele-sittings are for experienced students. This allows for student on the calls to go deeper and share at a more intimate level what is taking place in their life for the sake of healing or insight.
To get started in Vipassana, we offer a few enjoyable Vipassana options for you.
1. Have a one-on-one Vipassana session. Vipassana is a theory and a practice tied together that is very complete. It’s important to receive teaching from an instructor for our unique lives and minds to help us progress deeper in Vipassana and for it to make sense for us. Signup today for a 1.5hr session purely on sliding-scale donations from $120 - $20, based on your needs and finances. Our instructor is very thorough and well-versed in Vipassana and life-counseling. Link: /vipassana-meditation-instruction-session-for-novices-beginners.html
Suggested Donation: $120 - $20.
2. Request a complimentary ‘how to’ audio package which includes links to 5 Vipassana audios that will get you started. It is still recommended to have a one-on-one in order to fit the technique of Vipassana into your unique life. Value of this package: $25.
Suggested Donation: Complimentary.
3. Purchase you own mini-retreat audio set. Audio package includes enough audios for your own personal 3-day meditation retreat. Listened and practiced periodically, these audios will sharpen your mind and open you up to the healing world of Vipassana meditation and to your ability to heal yourself. Value of this package: $197. Suggested Donation: $97. This set may be purchased alongside a guidance package, where instructor, Jan Tijmes, will provide up to 3 hours of guidance at any time. Value of guidance package with audio: $497.
Suggested Donation: $197.
4. Attend our Upcoming 10-day Meditation Retreat in beautiful and serene Sedona, Arizona, July 19th thru 30th for an incredible suggested donation of $250 plus a bag of staple grocery items valued at $35. Due to the location offered to us, an off-grid home located adjacent to Sedona Red Rocks and far from the city, we are able to bring this invaluable retreat to you at an incredible donation price. Fees go towards food and rental of facility.
Suggested Donation: $250 plus bag groceries.
Interested in being a committed Vipassana meditator and student of life, yet you desire being held accountable for the sake of motivation?
Try our Certificate in Discipline & Consistency program.
Open to experienced students from Goenka, U Ba Khin, or VNW retreat Vipassana, our Discipline & Consistency program meets 4 times each week via phone for a 3-month curriculum. Sessions provide a short guidance and coaching intro followed by 45 min to 1 hour of group meditation. If you can’t attend a tele-sitting, simply text or email the time you will sit to honor you missed sitting, and you remain on track. Session times are Tuesday 6:30pm PST, Wednesday 6am PST, Saturday 9am PST, Sunday 6pm PST. Certificate of Completion provided upon completion of 3-months disciplined and committed meditation and life-transformation practice. Value of this 3-month Package: $1800. Suggested Donation: $40/ mon ($120 total). (VNW teaches in a similar style, yet we're not affiliated with the SN Goenka Organization.)
- Houston, TX, Thurs, Jun 13th, 7pm to 9pm, Centerpoint: Sharing Divine Connection
- El Paso, TX, Tues, Jun 18th, 6pm to 9pm, Light Center: Vipassana Meditation Intro with Divine Connection
- Firefly Music Festival: Thurs Jun 27th thru Mon July 1st: Vipassana meditation, classes, and outreach. Link: /1/post/2013/06/vipassana-new-world-at-firefly-gathering-conscious-music-festival.html
- 10-day Empowerment Retreat: Fri July 19 thru Jul 30th, Sedona, AZ, 10-day silent meditation.