1) a Vipassana Question
2) what is Inner Intelligence Coaching
3) Upcoming travel News to Missouri to train a new Buddha meditation technique for 7 days.
PART I.: QUESTION:
We received a question from a student of Vipassana, and today I'm sharing the response as I've come to understand it by practicing Vipassana and Inner Intelligence Coaching (emotional body healing).
It's super helpful in understanding why 'emotional healing' is even important alongside Vipassana.
My question is: how do you know the mind isn't creating the sensation by observing an area under the nose,,, and by focusing on an area we are able to observe them - then surely this twitch would be ongoing and always visible. The fact that its not always visible, and only apparent when i focus on the area, surely implies that the act of focusing creates the sensation???
It could be...
I can't oppose what you say, so just go with it.
What i do know is that the longer i meditate, the deeper and more relaxed i get, the more i feel.
On retreat (many days meditating), my experience has been my whole body opening up and these sensations are happening all over throughout the day. And when i don't react to them and allow the experience to be what it is... post-retreat i know for myself i have changed for the better.
I cannot say how it works. it works though.
My opinion is that the Vipassana we both know and practice is great for deep shamanic experiences, say a half-day, full-day or retreat-style sitting.
For day-to-day it can work, and it's tricky to maintain.
Vipassana brings up a lot of emotional programming in opposition to us wanting to sit daily. To help heal each of these programs, we offer emotional healing sessions to help you release them. Vipassana can also release them, yet it can take a daily sitting of 2 to 3 hrs, in my personal estimate, if you are a very busy person.
Keep progressing, keep practicing, and you too will be led by your inner knowing to your unique answers.
If I can assist you via Inner Intelligence Coaching Sessions or Vipassana Meditation one-on-one instruction, then I am available via phone with a setup of an appointment.
Releasing these programs and healing the triggers that we each have in opposition to our peace is the important part.
Inner Intelligence Coaching
"Effective guidance for your day-to-day living."
Have you ever wanted to do something, but something in you said No?
Like something was holding you back and you didn't know what or why...
Inner Intelligence Coaching sessions cut through these unknown questions by going straight to the heart of the issue.
Your inner intelligence knows well.
New job? Better lover? Quit drinking? How to consistently meditate?...
Our minds may want something, but if something inside us isn't fully on board, we drag our feet.
Or maybe you Know what you desire yet something slows down your process of success.
For the past 5 years I've worked with 100's of people who are on the edge of a big breakthrough, needing a swift kick in the behind to finally say Yes to what they know is 'theirs'.
Your inner intelligence guides our entire session for 2 hours in each session- it's really like magic, and it saves tons of time and guesswork in how to proceed, what to fix, or what to do in your life.
The answers and help is priceless to feel supported with your own positive guidance.
Sessions have become so effective and uplifting in the past few months that students are taking advantage of the 4-session "30-day course", where we design a full 30-day course around you, your needs, your goals, your desires, so by the end of our time together you are Clear, on-target, singing, laughing, achieving, relating, enjoying, and all that good stuff.
Learn more about Inner Intelligence Coaching by calling 818.632.1179 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to share your unique story in a minute or less.
I know the feeling, it's human nature for us all... stagnation, some inner pain, racking the brain, needing, desiring, not knowing, tension, challenging relationship or job or personal health, an irritation around somebody we work with... and then, like a beacon of Light the answer comes- the insight, the healing- and BAM... big smiles areturn.
That's what these sessions are. Intimately created one-on-one phone experiences that offer you clue after clue, healing after healing, insight after golden insight into your life and your prosperity.
Call text or email to learn more by sharing your unique desire. Your life & your health is worth it, and you have YOU- the very essence of You- to gain.
Inner Intelligence Coaching with Vipassana New World
100% money-back guarantee post-sessions if you aren't fully excited about your outcome.
New Training in Missouri
1. Our instructor, Jan Tijmes, with Vipassana New World will be training this September at the Dhamma Sukha meditation center in Missouri under the guidance of monk, Bhante Vimalaramsi for 7 days of silence and deep inner work. This week-long training is to train a form of vipassana meditation known as 'Tranquil Wisdom Insight Meditation" (TWIM), said to have been taught by the Buddha in his early years of teaching.
Training at Dhamma Sukha will expand future retreat services at Vipassana New World by offering a retreat and/ or service for different types of students desiring a more relaxing connection to their daily insights and healing. A gentle technique, this will be a joy and a pleasure to train with Bhante V., who Vipassana New World has been playing various audios of theirs at retreats for the past few years.
2. Due to the popularity of the evening Holy Tuesdays Tele-Sittings, we will now be changing to a single tele-sitting in the evening times at 6:30pm. The 5:30am and the 6:30am sittings will still take place, however these will not be offered via phone.
3. Monthly 1/2-day sittings are being offered now at the lovely Angel Valley Retreat Center west of Sedona by 12minutes. Come join us the 1st Saturdays of each month as we meditate from 8:30am to 1pm in a half-day shamanic healing of the mind using Goenka-styled Vipassana Meditation as our vehicle for reverence and healing. A $10 facility use fee allows students to meditate for their 1/2-day sitting and then enjoy the Angel Valley property for the rest of the day, swimming, meditating, and relaxing.
Here's a picture!!