Each chakra plays an important role in our balanced daily living. Each one helps the other, and being overly balanced in one means another may be ‘suffering’. So it’s important to offer ourselves a well-rounded training each day.
Our chakras become sullied or energetically ‘dirty’ easily. We give off and absorb energies daily from other people, places, vibes, thoughts, cell phones, movies, thoughts, and the like. With awareness, we can navigate our hectic lives and remain calm and clear-minded at the end of the day. With little awareness, we’ll find ourselves needing frequent tune-ups as we experience crash cycles and emotional turmoil.
The Emotional Body resides in our gut. Our gut instincts is us checking in with our emotional body to feel our Truth in a situation. So when we are at the whims of our emotions, and we don't yet know or understand how emotions work and how to remain observant and detached from them (the Buddha taught this is one of his top 3 laws: All life is impersonal), our solar plexus can lose vital energy.
So Now... Let's talk POWER!!
VIDEO: healing the 3rd chakra solar plexus: http://youtu.be/mSZCzsVuVX4
3rd Chakra imbalances:
- Being chronically late (tied to self-value)
- Poor time management skills
- Life-friction, stress
- Highs 'n Lows, Crisis/ Solution, Daily coffee & energy drinks overkill
- Codependency in Relationships
- Spending too much time in ‘thinking space’ (in your head), and not enough in ‘feeling space’.
- Complexity/ lack of simplicity
- Lack of clarity
- Victimhood, Finger-Pointing
- Defensiveness (not offensive or bold)
- Thinking small; minimalist
- Being at the whims of our emotions
So if I'm experiencing any of these symptoms, how do i empower myself?
Ways of strengthening 3rd chakra:
- Yoga, yogic asanas connected to our digestion & belly region,
- Good digestion, eating raw or balanced meals without too much grain, sweets, breads and pastas
- Strong daily and weekly physical activity,
- Daily Affirming and decreeing our worth and our authority over our body CONTINUOUSLY,
- Reading and listening to positive personal development audios and books CONTINUOUSLY to counteract the negative messages in daily life,
- Investigating the dhamma, reading the laws of nature and metaphysical laws which govern us all (knowing the truth helps to shed ignorance),
- Emotionl healing work- The emotions rule our 3rd chakra, so come in for a session to experience the release of an emotional pattern or mental thought form today,
- Daily Meditation- Vipassana, for example, helps one to know their minds and their weaknesses and their strengths. This empowers one to become unshakable in daily life, no matter what arises.
- Stones (gold, yellow topaz, tiger’s eye, citrine, yellow calcite), oil essences, chanting...
- Listen to a ton of weekly personal development audios!! "Empowerment" is the buzz-word.
- Read personal development books and articles on emotional clearing, goal-setting, and spirituality,
- Doing activities that open up our 5th Chakra, the mirror to our 3rd. These are self-expression, sharing our joy, being friendly and open with others, singing,
- Aware of desired outcome & living in it,
- Read Nevilles’ “The Power of Awareness” eBook!! Print it out and read it,
- FEEEEL more.
___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___
If you desire a session to bring to the surface various fears and old emotional paterns which may be holding you back in life, then consider a 30-day (4-session) course in Emotional Mastery.
The first hour brings up emotional blocks and heals them one at a time, with the 2nd hour being devoted to mental mastery (peace & calm training) with Vipassana meditation.
This course can be utilized for a multitude of reasons, such as:
- Finances/ New Job
- Desire and goals
- Life-purpose & vision
- Daily joy
- Spiritual transformation & psychic development
- And more.
Blessings to you all,
From all of us at Vipassana New World,
Other new video: http://youtu.be/6WijG_8a1KE on releasing emotional blockages and feeling great.