What is it like to be 'stuck in process'? Do you ever find yourself saying...
- “I’m working on it.”
- “I’m improving.”
- "I'm fixing it."
- “I’ll get to it.”
- “I’m gonna relax later.”
- "I'll go work out this evening."
- "I'm working on improving my relationship with my daughter." (Really? Please give me concrete examples of how you are doing this.)
"Working on something" keeps us “In pursuit of happiness” and oftentimes never getting there; never achieving closure or full success to our desires. When you ‘work on your business’, do you work on it with feeling of “I gotta get this done, so it explains to my potential clients what we do.” Or do you work on it with the image, feeling, and knowingness in your Heart that you Already have 4 full-paying clients today and your month’s rent is already paid, and you are relaxed- you feel it- and what you’re working on simply assists in them feeling even better about themselves.
Audio: Listen to "The Power of Vipassana":
We’re gonna do this together, taking advantage of the Universe-Principle: “Where two or more are gathered in My name, so there am I”, thereby amplifying your healing, and you’re gonna feel Results- your happiness, your clarity, your blessing, your healing.
In our emotional mastery sessions with Doug or Jan, we will share with you methods, through your direct experience, how to recognize yourself running towards something (and never achieving it) or running from something; the something being a 'feeling' we're having which causes us to never quite reach our desires, because we end up suppressing the feeling that's arisen for us.
And this is one of the most powerful things we can each learn- how to allow, accept, feel, and recognize these patterns for ourselves.
- How to recognize states of feelings within your body that will tell you that "this" (being stuck in process) is happening to you. And if it is, then your results may be less than what you actually want. So let's help you out, because when you get what you want, we all receive more joy in life, because you become more open and giving. Let's move away from fixing a relationship to actually living our harmonious relationship here and now.
- You also learn how to isolate patterns that are arising for you (and it's not your fault- we don't point fingers). You get to see these patterns clearly and to understand them from a few directions, so you can see how they were entrained in your early years of childhood development.
- Them we get to clear them. Clear the lower pattern and transmute it to its Higher Potential. To your win-win, to you actually succeeding, rather than running to your success..
Each of our facilitators (currently they are Doug and Jan) both utilize differing and complimentary techniques in their emotional freedom. Doug utilizes a Body Electronics and chiropractic approach, while Jan utilizes a 6-Step Clearing Program.
Your process of becoming is instantaneous.
HERE'S WHAT TO DO:
Begin becoming aware of patterns in your life that you don't feel are optimal for you.
- Lack of peace at home in mornings,
- Challenges at working often,
- Working on success yet low results,
- Health Challenges often,
- Fixing a relationship, yet low results,
- Difficulty manifesting your desired life,
- Codependent challenges...
Share them with us, and share you desired choice. We invite you to take part in a session with Vipassana New World's Doug or Jan for Emotional Clearing or Codependency.
We will guide you through the whole process of helping you become aware of the pattern, when it formed, and how to release it so it stops blocking your prosperity.
Blessings of peace in your home,
Vipassana New World
- One-on-One Emotional Healing Sessions, $140/first-time session for up to 2 hours: /services.html
- "Breaking Codependency with Vipassana": NEW Course begins in less than 2 weeks!!: /breaking-codependency-with-vipassana-4-week-teleseminar.html
- "The Ultimate Anapana Meditation Audio mp3 CD" is available NOW for only $24.95: /anapana-audio.html
- Article: "Do I have Codependent Tendencies?": /am-i-a-codependent-about-codependency.html
- Audio: Listen to "The Power of Vipassana": https://dc2.safesync.com/DqfwnFL/Vipassana/The%20Power%20of%20Vipassana-%20Letting%20Go.MP3?a=ifk2dh--Gfs
THANK YOU, dear friends.
From Vipassana New World in Sedona, AZ.